For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. ~Psalm 139:13-14
2. God knows the exact number of hairs on your head! He values you!
But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. ~Matthew 10:30-31
3. God chose you! Stand in confidence that you belong to Him.
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. ~1 Peter 2:9
4. God’s love for you is infinite. Nothing can separate you from him.
For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~Romans 8:38-39
5. God’s Spirit lives in you- He will equip you with all that you need.
Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you? ~1 Corinthians 3:16
6. God does not want you to be fearful or insecure. His power is at work in you!
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. ~2 Timothy 1:7
7. Remain humble and trust that God is in control.
Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you. ~1 Peter 5:6
8. All things are possible with God!
For nothing will be impossible with God. ~Luke 1:37
9. Trust God- He is your helper.
The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. ~Psalm 28:7
10. Walk in the spirit so that you do not allow feelings of insecurity to control you. Spend quality time with God in His Word and in prayer.
And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. ~Philippians 1:6
May we remain steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that He created us and has a great purpose for us.
God never asks us to give what we do not have… but He cannot use what we will not give.
You are…enough. Now go and offer all of yourself to God to be used by Him!
Keep walking with King Jesus, have faith and do not doubt!